Friday, April 27, 2012

In search of a NEW BLUSH

It's been awhile since I have written anything here... Anyway, I just want to share with you some make up expedition that I had.... a few days ago. I went to The newly renovated Rustan's in Shangrila Plaza. Unfortunately, no pictures simply because we forgot to take them! Weird right?

So I went to Benefit's counter and started trying on their make ups and stuff. I haven't tried any of their products ever. I usually use Clinique, MAC and Shu Uemura cosmetics.
I fell in love with their blushes and bronzers! Of course I tried the ever famous Benetint... It really goes well with their Coralista Blush especially if you have tanned skin. Bella Bamba is the one that I coveted.... Love love love at first sight! =)

I don't really like wearing make up because it's really hot plus the make up will just melt with the heat and my sweat. I'm also with my 1 year old daughter and I don't like my make up transferring on her skin. So I forgo with the foundations and powder, I just applied an eyeliner, mascara and a cream blush (if I'm not lazy to do it).

Back to Benefit.... Bella Bamba is perfect for my skin tone and also even if you apply it without foundation and face powder, It really looks great! I promise, I will post pictures once I have put it on my face, hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment